We like Smart people, and the Greatest one we admire in fictional character is L Lawliet. This some of the quote by L Lawliet (anime: Death Note):
- Learn to treasure your life because unfortunately, it can be taken away from you.
- You cannot change the flow of the world, No matter how gifted you are…
- Let’s value our lives.
- Actually, if you’re smart, you can eat sweets without gaining weight.
- Sometimes, the questions are complicated – and the answers are
- Being alone is better than being with the wrong person.
- I don’t sit like this because I want to. I have to sit like this. If I were to sit normally, my deductive skills will immediately be reduced by roughly 40%.
- If I sit like a normal person my investigative abilities are only working at 50% efficiency.
- I have two rules: First, I’m never wrong. Second, if I’m wrong… back to the first rule.
- There are… many types of monsters in this world: Monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble; monsters who abduct children; monsters who devour dreams; monsters who suck blood, and… monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat even though they’ve never experienced hunger. They study even though they have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it. Because in truth, I AM THAT MONSTER.
- Food First, fight crime later.
- Tell me Light, from the moment you were born, has there ever been a time where you’ve actually told the truth?
- Just because I am alone, does not mean I am lonely. I am not you.
- People think it must be fun to be super genius, but they don’t realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.
- I too have sacrificed But I cannot abandon this life in front of me.
- It’s not a sense of justice. Figuring out difficult cases is my hobby. If you measured good and evil deeds by current laws, I would be responsible for many crimes. The same way you all like to solve mysteries and riddles, or clear video games more quickly. For me too, it’s simply prolonging something I enjoy doing. That’s why I only take on cases that pique my interest. It’s not justice at all. And if it means being able to clear a case, I don’t play fair, I’m a dishonest, cheating human being who hates losing.
- This isn’t divine judgment. It’s the work of some childish killer who’s playing at divine retribution. That’s all.
- Kira is childish and he hates losing… I’m also childish and hate losing. That’s how I know.
- Let’s show him…that the good guys always win.
- Justice will prevail.
- BANG…!!! (^ o^)”つ ☆
by: EL (Kuroi Senko 黒い閃光)